zinger (plural zingers)
- Something that zings.
- A very rapidly moving object, especially one that is thrown.
- The pitcher threw a real zinger and struck him out.
- A suprising or unusually pointed or telling remark.
- My little niece let fly with the zinger that my sister was pregnant again.
- An event that when experienced leaves the witness dazed, either physically or metaphorically.
- I was still reeling from the zinger of seeing my ex on a date with my best friend.
6 letters in word "zinger": E G I N R Z.
No anagrams for zinger found in this word list.
Words found within zinger: